- HR County Gets Feasibility Report Of Parkdale Elementary Biomass Proposal July 23, 2014
- Lawrence Expects Water Rate Discussion To Be Renewed July 23, 2014
- Hood River County Fair Underway July 23, 2014
- Hood River County To Wait On Unincorporated Plans July 22, 2014
- Opportunity Connections To Hold Talks On Planning Process July 22, 2014
OSU Extension Service Food Preservation classes on jams and jellies...July 22 at 1 p.m. at Zion Lutheran Church in The Dalles and July 23 at 6 p.m. at the OSU Extension office in Hood River. Cost is $10. To sign-up go to OSU Extension websites for Wasco and Hood River counties.
Hood River County Fair...July 23-26 in Odell. For a full schedule go to hoodriverfair.org. Headliner John Michael Montgomery performs at 8 p.m. on the Griffith Stage.
American Red Cross Blood Drive...1 p.m.-6 p.m. on July 24 at the Hood River Inn. For an appointment call 541-387-3669.
Columbia Gorge Bluegrass Festival...July 24-27 at the Skamania County Fairgrounds in Stevenson. For schedule [...] See all Events