- Hood River County Christmas Project Gets Underway October 25, 2016
- HR City Council Directs Staff To Prepare Bag Ordinance October 25, 2016
- Accident Injures Ellensburg Couple October 25, 2016
- Wasco County Commission Approves “What The” Permit October 25, 2016
- October 24 Prep Sports Scoreboard October 25, 2016
Hood River County Health Department Flu Shot Clinic...October 24, 4 p.m.-6 p.m. at the Parkdale Fire Department. Bring insurance card. Vaccine provided for free to the uninsured...$15 administration fee will be assessed.
Mid-Columbia Senior Center Tuesday Lecture...October 25 at 11 a.m. with Wasco County Clerk Lisa Gambee.
Medicare Workshop...October 25 at 1 p.m. at Mid-Columbia Senior Center in The Dalles.
White Salmon Valley Community Library Teen Book Group...October 25, 5:30 p.m. at the library. This month's book is Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner.
Hood River Watershed Group Meeting...October 25 at 6 p.m. at the OSU Extension Meeting Room in Hood River. Program on restoration opportunities in the Mid-Columbia.
Mid-Columbia Senior Center Music and Dance...with Country Road on October 25, doors open at 6 p.m., music at 7 p.m.
ODOT Bridges Project Open House...October 26, 5 p.m.-7 p.m. at the [...] See all Events