- Bingen And White Salmon Councils To Vote On Police Deal August 19, 2014
- One Week Left To File For Municipal Elections August 19, 2014
- Sheriff’s Office Investigating Double Shooting In Odell August 19, 2014
- Cycle Oregon Coming Up August 18, 2014
- Historic Willard Cabin Moving To Peterson Prairie August 18, 2014
Buck Brush Bramble golf tournament to benefit the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center...August 19 at 9 a.m. at The Dalles Country Club. To register a four-person team, call 541-296-8600, ext. 212.
"Fizz, Boom, Read"...Sherman County Public/School Library Summer Reading Program. Programs on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. August 19: The Brian Waite Band.
The Dalles Lions Club meets every Tuesday at noon at Spooky's in The Dalles. Visitors are welcome. August 19 presentation by Karl Cozad on the Northern Wasco County Parks and Recreation pool.
OSU Extension Food Preservation class on Pressure Canning..August 19 at 1 p.m. at Zion Lutheran Church in The Dalles and August 20 at 6 p.m. at the OSU Extension office in Hood River. Class fee $10...call 541-386-3343, ext. 258 to sign up.
Eastern Oregon University Open House...August 20, 2 p.m.-5 p.m. at Columbia Gorge Community College Room 3.202 in The Dalles.
Gorge archeology talk [...] See all Events