- Woman Treated For Injuries In Apparent Accidental Shooting September 22, 2014
- HR Council To Discuss Marijuana Tax Possibility September 22, 2014
- Search For Missing Man Continues September 22, 2014
- September 19-20 Prep Sports Scoreboard September 22, 2014
- Watershed Group To Host Hood River Basin Study Presentation September 22, 2014
Mid-Columbia Senior Center Tuesday Lecture with Molly Hamlin from Planetree Health Resource Library on using Medline Plus, the website for the National Library of Medicine. 11 a.m. on September 23 at Mid-Columbia Senior Center in The Dalles.
American Red Cross Blood Drive...September 23, 1 p.m.-6 p.m. at the Mt. Hood Town Hall. Call 541-645-0341 to make an appointment.
Hood River Valley High School ASPIRE (Access to Student Assistance Programs In Reach of Everyone) program volunteer training...September 23 at 7 p.m. at Hood River Valley High School. For information call 541-387-5034, ext. 3.
Hood River Watershed Group meeting...presentation on the "Hood River Basin Study: Climate Change Impacts to Streamflow and Opportunities for a Sustainable Future"...7 p.m. on September 23 in the Hood River County Administration Building.
Planetree Health Resource Center 2014 Fall Lecture Series...September 23 on high cholesterol and the [...] See all Events